Dan in Real Life - 2.5 stars
It took me a couple of days to even come up with a star rating for this movie. The movie made me angry sometimes, and interested me others; and by many definitions that makes it a good movie, but by others that makes me unhappy to have seen it. But even so, it's not even that easy to talk about it, or to write about it...
- Steve Carell did do a very good job.
- The family seemed realistic.
- It was a romantic comedy, but not anywhere near as bad as I was expecting.
- It was part of the sub-category of romantic comedies where the protagonist is repeatedly humiliated. I found this painful.
- The art was rather good too.
I still don't know, though...