Good Companies: G-Mart
G-Mart has been my comic store for about four years now. They offer incredible service and excellent pre-order discounts. A few highlights:
- Most pre-ordered items (must pay two months in advance) are 35% off.
This makes pre-orders worthwhile.
- I have never missed an issue from my pre-orders, unless the book is actually cancelled. I have never heard of anything like that from other vendors, even major ones.
- Orders are all web-based, but items can be picked up.
- They offer free shipping on $80+ of orders; as such, I have continued to use the store after leaving C-U area.
- Most employees recognize me by sight.